Mobile Template (beta) Feature - How to show the mobile version of my template?

|

While checking out my blogs in my blogger dashboard, (my Blogger is in Draft mode by the way). I saw this ballon tip saying that I could use the new feature called Mobile Template which is in beta stage.

If you want to activate this feature here are the simple steps:

1. Log in to your dashboard
2. Choose your active blog (which you want to have the mobile version
3. Go to Setting > Email & Mobile
4. And see the option "Mobile Preview"
5. Select the radip button Yes, On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template.
6. Then click the save button.

I am excited about this new feature because we all know that a lot of web users are using mobile devices to browse and search the internet. And having a feature like this would come in handy and create new possibilities in the blogging world.

Blog cruisin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List